Traveling Spa Day
Whether you’re going to the beach this summer, going to the mountains, or enjoying a “staycation”, you can relax, refresh & renew. If there’s nothing else that I’ve learned in this business, you can have a spa day wherever you are. Let me show you how….
It doesn’t take much: a tote with a few products and an MP3 player! I suggest a small spa tote, but any small bag will do. Just make sure that it keeps any products upright that can spill. Mine is cheetah print BC Spa tote. I figure if I’m going to do it, I might as well do it in style 😉
Here’s a list of what you might need in your spa tote:
- Spray bottle with water. This can be used in places where you might not have easy access to a water source.
- Paper towels or a couple of wash cloths. I find paper towels easy, because you can fold 5 or 6 of them in the space of one washcloth, and you can discard them when you’re done.
- Hand & foot scrub. You can either use a hand scrub or foot scrub for double duty, no need to bring both with you. You can use BC’s Instant Pedicure Scrub, or you can make your own: Get you favorite hand or foot creme and put it in a small container, then add some Kosher salt or sugar and mix well. Don’t use regular table salt, you’ll be disappointed with the results. When you’re done scrubbing your hands and feet, spray them generously with the water bottle and wipe them clean with the paper towels or washcloths.
- For an on-the-go facial, you’ll need to have a few things with you. Facial scrub, moisturizer and sunblock. Just like the hand and foot scrub, you can spray your face with water after the facial scrub and use a paper towel to wipe it clean. Then apply moisturizer and make sure you don’t forget the sunblock…especially if you’re doing this on the beach or at the pool.
- For relaxation, you can bring washcloth moistened with a relaxation therapy spray like BC’s Detox Mist . Or you can use eye pads like BC’s Nourishing Eyepads with cucumber. Just make sure what you bring with you is in a watertight plastic baggie.
- MP3 player, or any compact music source. It can even be your phone if it plays music. Remember, this is YOUR spa experience, you can do it your style. Make sure you have preloaded some soothing music, don’t want to get to the destination to find that you can’t find anything spa-like on your player. If you can’t find any, let me know and I can send you an MP3 of what I use for my spas.
That’s it, it’s that easy! I’ve done this a few times while we’re out of town or watching the kids at the pool. It’s a great way to have a spa day anywhere you are!
Please let me know if you need to fin out where to get a tote, or need suggestions on which products you should bring with you. I’d be happy to help with any questions you may have.
And feel free to visit our website: http://www.pmicreations.com, or share this with others: